Considering all of the negative reviews, we were pleasantly surprised with this airline.
On the departure flight:
- The flight attendants were very nice. Even funny.
- You were able to stretch your legs under the seat in front.
- The food was reasonably good and complimentary (I had read that you had to pay for a glass of water, which was completely untrue for this flight).
- We even got a snack and coffee or tea. There was a plug under the seat for laptops, tablets, etc.
- The headphones they offered were free.
The size of the seats was a little tight, which was the only negative aspect.
The 12 hours of the flight passed without a problem.
The return flight was via Mexico on June 1. Punctual,
but this was the same airline and you had to buy headphones this time. Why? When it came to in-flight shopping, why was there only one item in stock? I wanted to buy Swarovsky pen but someone had already bought one and there wasn't another. An extra one wouldn't take up a lot of space. I was a little disappointed.
Otherwise no complaints. There was space to stretch your legs. Good food and lunch. Landing and takeoff were perfect.
Frankly, for a low-cost airline I thought this wasn't bad at all and I would take it again without hesitation.
Are you a representative of XL Airways France and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!