This was a return flight after a three-day business trip to Washington. Unfortunately I had to take this airline again due to not being able to get my return ticket refunded.
Let me introduce myself, Gertrand Gontrand, experienced traveler who has flown on more than 40 airlines.
The departure flight: http://fr.whattheflight.com/compagnies-a...
Notable parts of my experience (this time)
- An uncomfortable seat and little space, just like the departure flight (the same plane).
- The baggage check-in at BWI was chaotic. I had to pay extra because of the heaviness of my luggage since I was carrying some documents I'd picket up on my business trip.
- No meal, same as on the departure flight.
- Interesting fact: the pilot didn't speak throughout the entire flight (just once before takeoff), possibly due to a technical problem.
- It was really cold, which I actually like.
- Boarding was haphazard (no priority, everyone threw themselves at the line)
- My luggage was saved, unlike that of some other passengers on my flight.
- The plane left just 10 minutes late.
There it is. I hope you liked my review.
Are you a representative of Spirit Airlines and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!