- A very nice flight from Singapore to Shanghai with MU546.
It was a China Eastern flight made on a plane from Shanghai Airlines.
- Check-in, immigration and security at Changi Airport (Singapore) were a little too easy.
- Boarding was on time without any hassle.
- Departure was also on time.
- The in-flight meal was good (mushroom pasta/chicken or rice/choice of fish + fruit + roll/butter + shrimp/unidentified vegetable appetizer).
- Standard in-flight entertainment for every taste/classic in-flight games (only complaint: I couldn't play because the console for my in-flight entertainment was broken and I couldn't use the joystick).
- Landing was on time and without problems.
- Not a lot of in-flight information about the route besides some about turbulence, which was rather frequent on this particular flight.
- Very pleasant flight crew who were available whenever they were needed.
In conclusion, an excellent flight!
Are you a representative of China Eastern Airlines and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!