- Boarding always very quick, with a very welcoming and smiling crew.
- Clean airplane.
- A screen for each seat, but only one or two movies in French. Many videogames on the screen, though.
Personally, I spent half the flight playing the soccer game (it was a little difficult in the beginning, but after two hours of playing nonstop, I was already a pro)
- The meals were average.
Hurrah to the small all-you-can-eat pizzas served along with coke by the flight attendants!
- Takeoff and landing were perfect.
- Temperature: hot cold hot cold, think about bringing a small jacket that is easy to put on and take off with the many variations in temperature instead of a sweater.
- Flight information only in English and Korean.
- Baggage: no problem.
- Nice crew that didn't hesitate to ask you to make less noise if you were speaking too loud.
- Punctuality, always on time and with no problems.
on 23 June 2014
@WhatTheFlight Merci pour cet avis. /CB