Before the flight:
- Pegasus gives a complimentary 20 kg checked baggage allowance per passenger.
- Departure was from Orly, a rather friendly airport, and our flight schedule was not very tight.
- However, the computer systems were not connected with those of Istanbul and so it wasn't possible to have a boarding pass to the final destination. But you could check in online.
During the flight:
- The plane was low-cost, so the seats were not very roomy, but were good enough for a three-hour flight.
- The cabin had thick seats.
- Central screens displaying only the position of the plane.
- Food and drinks were charged extra, but there was a wide selection of meals that could be reserved before or during the flight.
- The crew was not very smiling, but they did their jobs.
- Istanbul's secondary airport, transfer from plane to terminal by bus.
- The arrival airport was ordinary.
Pegasus is a low-cost airline with no particular distinction aside from checked baggage allowance being included, but it is a good compromise if you want to travel to the Middle East without paying too much.
Are you a representative of Pegasus Airlines and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!