Before the flight:
- As with most flights departing from the Persian Gulf, takeoff was very early, at 5 a.m.
- The Dubai airport is nice, but nothing special. Not really spotter-friendly—too many stores.
- Departure was delayed due to a small sandstorm.
- Boarding was very chaotic. Boarding gates were changed all the time and no information was given on the causes of the delay.
During the flight :
- Sky Interior cabin, which was very pleasant and comfortable.
- The crew was attentive and very nice.
- Breakfast was warm and complete with a coffee for 7€, which was really nice.
- The flight went without a problem and it was overall nice.
- Technical stopover in Istanbul under the rain.
For less than 400€ for the Paris-Dubai roundtrip, Pegasus is really nice and offers a service that is well suited for this type of flight.
Are you a representative of Pegasus Airlines and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!