1. flight perfectly punctual
2. departure with any problems, everyone took their time finding their seat
3. really not very strict on hand luggage
4. reasonable amount of leg room for a low cost flight (for example I traveled with jet air with my legs pressed against the seat in front)
5. real plus point, the backrests do not incline (so the passenger in front of you doesn't annoy the hell out of you, because by others air lines the passengers haven't any respect for those behind them)
6. smiley staff (only issue was that they don't speak English)
7. food and drinks have to be paid for, but at a reasonable price (it's more expensive at disney)
8. Perfect take off and the landing in London was a little rough, but nothing to worry about
Cost of the return flight was €40, which is even better (considering it includes tax and charges) and I can assure you, all in good humor of course, that we had enough fuel.
Some advice, travel with ryanair because the other airlines just drain you of your money (I'm talking of course about short haul flights, as ryanair isn't equipped for long haul).
I know that I'm going to make myself some enemies, but I love ryanair's policy: to shock in order to sell more (standing places, removing a toilet, charging by weight) and all the while with irreproachable safety that follows the current legislation.
And above all, do not forget to read the T&Cs (which is worth doing with all the other airlines as well).
Are you a representative of Ryanair and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!