Departure from Beauvais on Wednesday night:
- You could travel with just an identity card since Sweden is part of the Schengen area.
- Boarding was fast. Onboard service was limited but efficient and cheerful.
- The size of the seats was somewhat limited.
- The flight went by without a hitch. A huge plus was that you could use smartphones, tablets and laptops in airplane mode during the entire flight.
- Disembarkation in Stockholm Skavsta was directly onto the runway, in the snow, which got you in the mood for the trip.
- On arrival, shuttles to downtown Stockholm were available for about fifteen euros (which took 80 minutes all the same).
Return flight Sunday night from Skavsta:
- A nice surprise, we landed in Beauvais 30 minutes early.
Are you a representative of Ryanair and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!