Read more about « Good »
PVG-SIN flight on China Eastern (the plane was from Shanghai Airlines, a subsidiary of CE)
- A good flight between Shanghai and Singapore.
- Boarding at PVG and disembarking at SIN were efficient.
- Slight delay leaving PVG leading to a slight delay on arrival at SIN (15-20 minutes maximum).
- The space between the seats was good for economy class.
- The flight crew was quite pleasant and comfortable in English when serving the snack.
- There was just one snack after departure, more adapted to Chinese customers (both sweet and salty options: salty crackers, others made from rice with a seafood flavor, a kind of cake, a Kinder Maxi bar, dried fish (strong smell!).
- Good in-flight information with a pretty good choice of movies in English (few/none in French).
- There was some turbulence approaching the equator but no particular problems.
- Luggage arrived quickly at SIN (10-15 minutes maximum).