This was in a round trip flight as part of a package from Jet Tours for a family week in Hammamet.
What I remember:
* Departure from Lille was at 8:50 pm on Sunday, while the initial schedule given at the time of purchase was around 10 in the morning, which meant a lost day of vacation (the tour operator hid behind the fact that it was a charter flight).
* The final schedules were nevertheless followed on the departure and return flights.
* The seats were uncomfortable with no legroom.
* The "meals" were the worst that I'd ever had on a plane.
* On the departure flight a stewardess settled into one of my daughters' seats and didn't bother to move for 10 minutes.
In short, mediocre services and a real feeling of being wronged by Jet Tours since, even if it means traveling on a low-cost airline, next time I will buy tickets on the internet rather than go through a Tour Operator that makes you think you will be getting good service.
Are you a representative of Nouvelair Tunisie and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!