I discovered that the A380 = Huge and Quiet
- Boarding was well organized by the airline despite the large number of passengers.
- The staff was very nice and friendly (they knew how lucky they were no fly on a plane like this).
- The plane was new and very clean—it felt like a new car.
- Each seat had a screen with numerous films in French and a camera that let you see the exterior of the plane (admittedly it's kind of a gimmick but it was nice for takeoff and landing).
- Excellent meal, delicious.
- Unfortunately the flight encountered a lot of turbulence but the flight crew was there to reassure us (happily for some passengers who were having panic attacks).
- Takeoff and landing were perfectly smooth.
- T°: everything went well.
- Luggage: no problem.
- Punctuality: on time and without problems.
Are you a representative of Air France and would like to reply to this review or be notified by email when reviews are published about your airline company? Please contact us!